Healthy. Wealthy. People.
There is a fundamental piece missing from our education system, how to properly protect ourselves.
Protect ourselves mentally, physically and financially.
I hope to help bridge that educational gap.
To create a world in which the vast majority of people have the confidence to depend on themselves mentally, physically and financially.
A world where people habitually practice the activities they love in a body they’re proud of.
A place where medical crisis doesn’t mean the loss of a business, a home, a child’s college fund or an entire legacy.
- Indicative of, conducive to, or promoting good health.
"HEALTH is like MONEY, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it."
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS)
- Hamilton Institute of Tae Kwon-Do (HITKD)
- Third Degree Black Belt (3Dan)
- Certified Instructor
- having a great deal of money, resources, or assets.
Nearly 97% of bankruptcy filings in the US. are made by individuals, NOT by businesses.
A recent Harvard University study showed that medical expenses account for approximately 66% of personal
bankruptcies in the US.
WHAT'S YOUR BACKUP PLAN?
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
15 Accidental Deaths
4,370 Disabling Injuries
34 Sec = Heart Attack
40 Sec = Stroke
1 in 2 Men
1 in 3 Women
3 of 4 Families
Average Stay = 4 Days
Average Cost = $43,176